VelaShape II Technology – All You Need to Know
VelaShape II is suitable for both genders and is the perfect solution for the sharp rise in search for body treatments, of which cellulite and circumferential reduction are major concerns. Induced by the modern elōs Technology system, VelaShape II has gone through more than a dozen clinical studies and with over 5 million treatments performed worldwide to date, proving its success. VelaShape II treatments are non-invasive.
How does it work?
Through patented elōs technology and Circumferential Reduction techniques, VelaShape mixes in several treatment plans, including a suctioning massage, heat, laser and radio-frequency waves in order to efficiently decrease the extent of your body’s fat cells and the outline of your skins surface – all with 0 downtime! You’ll finally be able to attain the body shape you loved to look at before having children, gaining weight or you simply desire smoother skin, without any surgery involvement. The vacuum, along with the uniquely created rollers for Mechanical Massages, help smooth the surface of the skin in order to bring forward effective and safe heat energy flow. The final outcome enhances the stored energy metabolism, strengthens lymphatic drainage and substantially cuts the overall size of the lipocytes (fat cells).
Body Contouring – The Final Outcome:
- Smoothing of the skins surface with a noted decrease in cellulite.
- Dimensional decrease, with observable changes in the treated region
The VelaShape II can be used to treat the following areas:
- Abdomen/Upper Arms
- Thighs/Bra Line
- Love Handles/Saddle Bags
How many treatments will I need?
The course of 6 treatments is recommended with the first 4 treatments performed weekly. Diet and exercise go hand in hand with VelaShape treatments and will help to enhance your final results. Touch-up treatments may be required in some cases.
How do I prepare for my treatments?
- Ensure skin is free from powder, deodorant, lotion, perfume etc. on regions that will be treated.
- Exfoliate the area to be treated before your treatment.
- Hair may disturb the applicator mobility, cause excess heat on treatment area and/or get pulled out through treatment. Therefore, we suggest that, if possible, no hair be present on treatment areas.
- Only drink water, the morning of your treatment.
- Stop of blood thinning medication (aspirin) during the treatment course, only if approved by your doctor, as this can increase chances of bruising.
What should I expect after each treatment?
- Improvement of circumference measurement
- The skin may feel warm and appear red following the treatment session
- Treated area may appear like ‘jelly’
- Where possible maintain heat after treatment by wearing leggings/stockings, long sleeve top depending on the area treated – bring these with you!
Before & After Photos of VelaShape treatments