Our body contouring velashape II treatment gets results, which both genders can enjoy. We thrive on our exclusive medical-grade equipment & technology, thereby ensuring your experience is 100% safe and secure.
VelaShape II Technology – All You Need to Know
VelaShape II is the perfect solution for the sharp rise in requests for complete body treatments Sydney, of which cellulite and circumferential reductions are major components. Induced by the modern elōs Technology system, VelaShape II has gone through more than a dozen clinical studies and 3.5 million treatments worldwide, which have proven its thorough success. Syneron’s boundless background in creating productive body-contouring equipment has provided for VelaShape II’s exceptional success.
VelaShape II obtains regular outcomes that may be duplicated over and over again. It is a non-invasive, convenient and simple procedure that provides a thorough, therapeutic treatment solution with no letups.
How Does it Function?
Through patented Elos technology and Circumferential Reduction techniques, Velashape mixes in several treatment plans, including a suctioning massage, a laser, and radiofrequency waves in order to efficiently decrease the extent of your body’s fat cells and the outline of the surface of your skin, all with absolutely 0 downtime! You’ll finally be able to attain the body shape you loved to look at way before having children or gaining weight, without any surgery involvement. The final outcome is a leveled, more normal external look and overall size shrinkage in the treated region. The vacuum, along with the uniquely created rollers for Mechanical Massages, help smooth the surface of the skin in order to bring forward effective and safe heat energy flow. The final outcome enhances the stored energy metabolism, strengthens lymphatic drainages and substantially cuts the overall size of the adipocytes (fat cells).
The accurate heating point guarantees an effective, safe & rapid treatment solution with zero downtime!
Body Contouring – The Final Outcome:
- Slow smoothing of the surface of the skin with a noted decrease in cellulite.
- Dimensional decrease, with observable changes in the treated region
The VelaShape II May Be Used For The Treatment of The Following Areas:
- Abdomen / Upper Arms
- Thighs / Bra Line
- Love Handles / Saddle Bags
- Buttocks / Hips
Amount of Treatments Required?
The treatments are generally meant to be used once per week. For the most part, 4 to 6 treatment sets will allow for substantial reduction in circumference and bettering of cellulite. Certain patients may require additional body contouring treatments. A single maintenance treatments needs to be used a month after the set of 4 to 6 treatments. Touch-up courses are often required every two to three months, according to individual outcomes.
* Individual results range widely and are therefore not guaranteed, since the ultimate results may be impacted by specific lifestyle, medications and hormones.
Body Contouring & Cellulite Treatment Applicators
Our Vsmooth applicator edition makes use of Radio Frequency, Infrared, along with mechanical manipulation via a massage roller and vacuum. Its function is aimed at cellulite decline in big regions such as buttocks, abdomen, or thighs and for decrease of circumference.
Our Vcontour applicator edition makes use of Radio Frequency, Infrared, along with mechanical manipulation via vacuum. Its function is aimed at cutting cellulite and the circumference of curved regions, thereby resulting in the contouring of secondary regions like the flanks, arms and lower abdomen.
What do I Need to do Before Starting The VelaShape II Treatments?
- All clients need to reach our clinic with dry, clean skin. No make-up, powder, deodorant, lotion, perfume etc. on regions that will be treated.
- Please make sure to exfoliate the regions of treatment before reaching our clinic.
- Hair may disturb the applicator mobility, cause excess heat on treatment regions or get pulled out through treatment. Therefore, we suggest that, if possible, no hair be present on treatment regions.
- Halt the use of anticoagulant medication (aspirin) during the treatment course, if approved by your doctor, as this can increase chances of bruising.
What Can I Anticipate Following My Treatment With VelaShape II?
- Bettering of cellulite outlook will occur, though total clearance may not.
- Improvement of thigh circumference will occur. The overall improve of body cellulite and decrease in circumference is highly dependent on the treated individual.
- The response rate to the treatment, and the total sum of treatment sessions needed will range throughout patients and depends on physiological and clinical circumstances at the treatment onset.
- Treatment outcomes are not permanent and a maintenance treatment course every two to three months is crucial to sustain results.
- A proper lifestyle (such as exercise and diet) may enhance positive results.
- The skin may feel warm and appear red right after the treatment session.
- Treatment is more efficient if regions are maintained warm via leggings/stockings post-treatment.
Cellulite Treatment – Before & After Pictures