Threading – All You Need to Know
Threading is an ancient method, which has been practiced for centuries among Asia’s most beautiful women. It is considered the leading alternative to tweezing and waxing, particularly for those who have sensitive skin. Amongst the least invasive techniques of hair removal, eyebrow threading produces a graceful eyebrow with well-defined, clean edges that frame your eye. Threading can also be used to remove unwanted facial hair.
Additional Threading benefits include:
- Other hair removal methods can pull, stretch, tug on and peel off a skin layer. This harsh treatment may facilitate wrinkle development. With threading, you won’t experience any of that. You’ll just look refreshed, smooth and hair-free!
- Less time-consuming and messy.
- Completely natural. No artificial chemicals or invasive techniques.
- Hair doesn’t grow back quickly.
- Skin doesn’t become irritated or appear as red, compared to other hair removal methods.
- With time, hair will become finer & more sparse.
- 100% suitable for sensitive skin.
- Inexpensive alternative to laser.
How many threading treatments will i need?
An easy 10-20 minute procedure that is performed every 2-4 weeks will keep you looking incredible. If you are lucky, you may even be able to continue longer in between visits. Individual results may vary.
What should i expect after each treatment?
It is normal for the treated skin to get a bit red after your treatment, particularly in those with sensitive skin. However, there’s no need to worry, as the redness should usually disappear within an hour.
- If the skin redness is still present after one hour, then we advise to apply a cold compress over your treated area.
- For 12 hours (post-treatment) the following: sauna/swimming, solarium, perfumed products and fragrances, cosmetics and makeup, touching the treated skin area should be avoided.
- In order to maintain your new great eyebrow shape, make sure to visit us within 2 to 4 weeks in order to have an eyebrow ‘tidy-up’.
- Finally, throw those tweezers away! You’ll be so glad with the results provided by threading, that you’ll probably stick to this method forever.
Before & After Photos of Eyebrow Threading Treatments
Eyebrow Threading Price List
|Eyebrows @ $15|
|Lip @ $10|
|Full Face @ $45|
|Sides of Face @ $15|
|Eyebrows & Lip @ $20|
|Full Face & Eyebrows @ $55|