The ElōsPlus – All You Need to Know
The ElōsPlus brings together two energies in order to properly treat the skin, being the first technology worldwide to integrate both optical energy (light and laser) and bipolar radio-frequency in one single device.
How does it work?
The merger of the two distinct energies combined with radio-frequency enhances the safety factor for treatment solutions on all different skin types, thereby placing the ElōsPlus as the safest photo rejuvenation device on today’s market. When targeted onto your skin, the destined region absorbs light, which transforms to heat, ultimately destroying adjacent cells.
How many treatments will I need?
A course of 4 to 6 treatments is recommended with each treatment 3-4 weeks apart. It is highly advised that you are also following a proper home care regime to ensure you reach your desired outcome. Final results vary between patients and are not guaranteed, maintenance treatments may be required.
How do I prepare for my treatments?
- We highly suggest using SPF 30+
- Avoid excess sun exposure or tanning for a minimum of 3-4 weeks prior to treatment
- Treatment regions need to be shaved – where possible.
- No use of topical creams 7 days before treatment.
What should I expect after each treatment?
- The treated area may look red or be swollen immediately after treatment.
- Redness and swelling may worsen throughout the hour post-treatment
- The area may be warm or have a ‘sunburn’ sensation
- Pigmented lesions may instantaneously look darker or be surrounded by redness.
- Crusting, flaking or scabbing may develop when pigmented lesions are treated
Before & After Photos of Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Prices start from only $50 !!!
Call us on (02) 9727-2747 or book online today!