Our photo rejuvenation clinic prides in its expertise on several of its services, which are meant to serve both genders. We make use of solely medical-grade equipment and technology, which ensures a safe experience for all of our clients.
The Elōs plus – All you need to know
‘ELOS’ is an acronym of electro-optical-synergy.
Elōsplus is a high-tech device that functions for skin rejuvenation, hair removal, skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, acne treatment, leg veins, as well as other various vascular lesion solutions.
The elōsplus brings together two energies in order to properly treat the skin, being the first technology worldwide to integrate both optical energy and bipolar Radiofrequency in one single device.
How Does It Function?
The technology of Syneron elōsplus, unites two distinct energies (light or laser) together with bipolar radio frequency energy, in order to detach undesired hair, acne treatment, skin rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, leg veins, as well as other various vascular lesion solutions.
The merger of the two distinct energies enhances the safety factor for treatment solutions on all different skin types, thereby placing the elōsplus as the safest photo rejuvenation device in today’s market. When targeted onto your skin, the destined region absorbs light, which transforms to heat, ultimately destroying adjacent cells.
Amount Of Treatments Required For Skin Rejuvenation?
Usually, 4 to 6 treatment sets are needed at intervals of 3 to 4 weeks. Maintenance courses are generally required once in 4-6 months afterwards. Proper homecare items are key for general skin clarity. Final results vary between patients and are not guaranteed in any way.
All redness, crusts, and swelling must be abated before any treatments are re-performed.
What Do I Need To Do Before Starting The Skin Rejuvenation Treatments?
- We highly suggest using SPF 30+
- No sun exposure or tanning for a minimum of one month after a treatment, since this may lead to darkening of your skin, also called hyperpigmentation.
- Clients must pause treatment for 1 week after Botox injections.
- Clients must pause treatment for 1-2 week after the use of natural fillers, such as Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, and others.
- Clients who have synthetic fillers, such as silicone, in the targeted treatment region cannot undergo treatment.
- Treatment regions need to be shaved, as hair absorbs optical energy, thereby altering final results.
- No use of topical creams 2-3 days before treatment begins.
- All patients must reach our clinic with their skin completely clean. No perfume, powder, deodorant, make-up, lotion etc. on targeted treatment regions.
- Dental braces, crowns, caps and various metal implants tend to make the region highly sensitive.
What Can I Anticipate Following My Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
- The treated area may look red or be swollen immediately after the procedure is complete. The redness and swelling may worsen throughout the hour post-treatment.
- The area may be warm or feel like a sunburn.
- The skin texture may appear glowy.
- Pigmented lesions may instantaneously look darker or be surrounded by redness.
- Crusting or scabbing may develop when pigmented lesions are directed.
Before & After Photos
Prices start from only $50 !!!
Call us on (02) 9727-2747 or book online today!